Posted

print

favorite this post Ironman all country mt - $800 hide this posting unhide

1234
4 Ironman All Country M/T
33x12.50x20. 2 tires with about 80% tread left and the other 2 with maybe 20% left good for probably another summer. Mayhem 8100 series 10x20 wheels fits several size lug patterns. I had them on 06 jeep commander. $800 obo
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6907212049

posted:

updated:

best of [?]