$320/ 4br - 2958ft2 - Heated Pool, Gorgeous Mountain Views, 2.4 Acres inside City, A/C, EV (Woodmen Valley)
4BR / 3Ba2958ft2available may 31
cats are OK - purrr dogs are OK - wooof furnished apartment no smoking wheelchair accessible
QR Code Link to This Post
Our home away from home is located in Erindale Heights, one of the true hidden treasures of Colorado Springs. It is nestled away in a private 2.4 acres of land but surrounded by metropolitan amenities. Many of the area’s newest and most compelling restaurants, shopping outlets, and theaters are within 5 minutes away. It is adjacent to Austin Bluffs Open Space and Pulpit Rock Park which are known to be some of the areas' best open spaces and parks. Additionally, Garden of the Gods is within visible distance from our home and only 8.3 miles (13.3 km) away by car. Our location is also very accessible to the following institutions:
• University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (2.5 mi/4.0 km)
• Air Force Academy (3.5 mi/5.6 km to gate)
• Colorado College (8.0 mi/12.8 km)
• Peterson AFB (12.1 mi/19.5 km)
• Fort Carson (17.3 mi/27.8 km)
We also have a combined over 35 years of area knowledge to share with you including our favorite restaurants, sightseeing, parks, and more. Along with the area guide, you'll also find everything you need to know about our home. Whether information about air conditioning to the heated all-year-round pool, you will find it all in a bound copy of our Guest Welcome upon checking.
COVID-19 INFORMATION -- guests' safety is our #1 priority:
• Our pool is safe! Per CDC: "There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19." We use chlorine, pool shocks, and UV light to keep our pool germs free even before COVID-19!
• We provide hand sanitizer(s), disinfectant wipes, and latex gloves for our guests to use during their stays.
• We have between 2-5 cleaners (yes!) depending on group sizes to perform cleaning. We use disinfectant solutions on door knobs, rails, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, etc.
• We have sufficient linens so that our towels and sheets are washed, stored, and rotated between different groups so that no consecutive groups are sharing the same set of towels or linens.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers