RESIDENTIAL CONSTRUCTION ~ Roofing crews (Colorado Springs)
compensation: Competetive Hourly Rate Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Jayne of All Trades Inc., a licensed General Contracting company is looking for:
We are a general contracting company, servicing the El Paso County are for 10 years. Residential projects are what we work on, specifically: new roofs, renovations, decks, conversions, all aspects of residential construction.
We are looking for knowledgeable, skilled, dependable roofers.
Contact us at email@example.com, send us pics of your work!
• Own appropriate vehicle, such as a pickup
• Obtain/have valid driver license
• Must have proof of General Liability Insurance
• Must have proof of Workman's Compensation Insurance
• Maintain Automobile Liability insurance as required by law and provide proof of coverage
• Own tools and necessary equipment for trade
• Own “smart phone” and internet capability to utilize our software
• Able to solve problems in an efficient time frame
• Able to work some weekends
Competitive hourly/salary based on experience
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers