Property Management Company is looking for an EXPERIENCED Maintenance / Renovations Technician for our Multi-Unit Apartment Communities in Colorado Springs. The Maintenance/Renovations Technician is responsible for performing a variety of tasks including apartment turns and upgrades, painting, carpentry, plumbing and other duties as needed. Ensure prompt and high-quality preparation of vacant apartment units for occupancy and completion of service repairs for our valued residents. Position requires on-call rotation with other team members on some evenings and weekends in the event of maintenance emergencies.
• Minimum 3-5 years apartment maintenance experience
• Experience in apartment and/or building renovations and upgrades is strongly preferred.
• Working knowledge of repair/diagnosis of appliances
• Carpentry experience desired. Working knowledge of electrical systems including outlets, switches and light fixtures desired
• Valid CO driver’s license and insurance is required
• Knowledge of hand tools and maintenance procedures for boilers
• HVAC, EPA & CPO certifications preferred
• Ability to pass criminal background and drug screening required
• Generous compensation package and bonus eligibility
• 401 (K) plan with company match
• Paid time off
Submit resume and salary history for immediate consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers