compensation: Compensation based on skill level employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Perform skilled, complex work in the repair, maintenance and installation of residential and commercial heating, ventilating, air conditioning. Must be self-motivated, dependable and have excellent communication skills. This is a high customer contact position demanding impeccable professionalism, customer service orientation and needs assessment abilities.
• Good Attitude and willing to show up for work every day
• Willing to learn and take constructive criticism to become a better Tech.
• EPA Certificate
• Mechanics IV License
• Nate Certification a Plus but not needed at this time
• 18 years of age or older
• Able to work 8-10 hours/day plus necessary overtime and on-call shifts
• Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
• 1 year technical or vocational training in HVAC/refrigeration
• Willing to travel
• Regularly lift and carry objects weighing up to 75 pounds
• Frequent bending, reaching, climbing, pushing, pulling, twisting, rotating, standing
• Occasional squatting, kneeling, crawling, walking, sitting
Full benefits package available including health insurance, 401(k), uniforms, paid holidays, and vacation time. Pre-employment drug testing, background check and motor vehicle check will be performed
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers