Champion is seeking a Patio Room Lead & Assistant. Can you read a tape measure? Can you provide a valid driver's license? Do you have construction experience? Do you want to earn what you are worth? Come & join the Champion team, you do not want to miss this opportunity!
QR Code Link to This Post
• Weekly paychecks
• UNLIMITED EARNING POTIENTAL AFTER TRAINING
• Robust benefit package - full-time W-2 position, health, dental and disability insurance, flexible spending account, 401K, paid vacation, holidays and much more
• Company provided truck, tools & gas card (Lead Installer)
• Opportunity to grow in a national 60-year-old company who designs, builds, installs & guarantees it!
Great learning opportunity to manage and support in the construction of patio rooms including wall, window, door, support structures, and roof installation!
• Lead and/or assists the lead installer in the installation of the job to ensure a Champion quality job is done in a timely & safe manner
• Interacts with Champion customers in a professional manner
• Loads materials onto truck while lead installer reviews job specifications
• Unloads and assembles frames and assists in the unloading of truck
• Learns aspects of lead installer’s responsibilities
• Contributes to a positive & fair team environment
• Prior experience in construction and skilled labor involving carpentry, roofing, windows installation, use of a brake as well as hand tools such as a utility knife, hammer, deglazing tools, etc.
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with customers
• Basic arithmetic abilities including using a tape measure
• Detail oriented
• Clean driving record, with the ability to regularly operate and manage the maintenance of a fleet vehicle
*Please text (404) 941-3103 or email email@example.com for more information!