Unbridled Contractors LLC is a construction company serving our clients from concept to completion. We are passionate about what we do, knowing that our daily output is a product of who we are. We hire individuals that display a commitment to personal and professional integrity. Unbridled Contractors LLC recognizes that its workforce is the livelihood of the organization and we are proud to provide an environment where employees can earn a fair and safe living.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently in search of Heavy Equipment Operators.
Duties & Qualifications:
• Possess general knowledge of construction and equipment safety.
• To possess the skills necessary to properly operate and maintain tools and equipment as required in a heavy/civil construction environment.
• To continue to seek the training and knowledge necessary to learn additional disciplines in the construction industry.
• To maintain specific tasks in a neat, clean and organized manner.
• Must be able to effectively and accurately communicate with supervisors and team members.
• Proficient operation in one or more of the following: Excavator, Dozer, Wheel Loader, or Motor-grader.
• Ability to work Safely
• Determine grade by use of lasers, transit levels, and GPS tools.
• Ability to communicate in a TEAM like atmosphere with other crew members
• Ability to understand construction drawings and prints (preferred)
• Positive attitude
• Willing to work
• Ability to pass drug screening
• Heavy Equipment Operator: 1 year (Preferred)
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)