compensation: $20+/hr DOE employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for a self motivated skilled handyman to work for a local business - not a national chain. This is a part-time 1099 position. Make your own hours.
- Have valid local driver's license with reliable transportation
- Have your own tools
- Must be friendly, clean and drug free
- Have a wide skill base to fix most residential issues to include but not limited to drywall / texturing, painting, basic electrical and plumbing, floor / tile repair and install, carpentry, window screen build / repair, door install / repair, irrigation system repair and the like.
- Must work independently and have the ability to troubleshoot on the fly, research and problem solve real time.
- This is a part time position as a 1099 contractor but you should stay pretty busy.
- Must have your own Liability insurance and provide certificate (should be less than $100 month)
- Must have a Secretary of State name registered (can be your personal name) - get this for $10-$20.
I'm not looking to hire the competition so don't apply if you already have you own handyman business.
Looking for long term help so don't apply if you just want to try it out or plan on moving on in the near future. I need someone to join the team not just pass thru.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers