compensation: Pay range from $30.00 to $33.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
E LIGHT ELECTRIC SERVICES, INC., a local commercial electrical contractor is currently looking for a seasoned Fire Alarm Technician. Candidate must have current Colorado Journeyman’s license and NICET II level certification or above. Experience working with new construction and remodels.
Fire Alarm Technicians are responsible for a variety of duties including:
• Inspecting, servicing, installing, programming and maintaining fire alarm systems.
• Perform testing, trouble shooting and repairs on fire alarm systems.
• Communicate with supervisor on projects.
• Ability to read and understand construction related documents and blue prints.
• Adhere to all company and industry safety standards and maintain a safe working environment.
• Strong understanding of a service-oriented environment.
• Complete service documentation, inspection reports and time cards.
• Ability to work independently and complete job duties with moderate supervision.
• Ability to work in a team environment, including taking direction from lead supervisor.
• Ability to accurately work under pressure.
• Other duties as assigned.
We offer excellent pay and benefits.
Flexible Spending Account
Vacation and Personal paid time off
Short and Long Term Disability
E Light Electric is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, and veteran or disability status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers