Property Management company is seeking an experienced, full-time Leasing Agent for our multi-family apartment communities in Colorado Springs.
The leasing agent will:
• Conduct tours of the communities and apartments with prospective residents.
• Answer phone/emails professionally and assist callers with inquiries, keep traffic logs updated and accurate.
• Qualify prospective residents according to community guidelines and Fair Housing standards.
• Process resident applications in accordance with Fair Housing standards, prepare leasing agreements and move-in paperwork accurately.
• Present a professional, friendly demeanor while greeting prospective and current residents.
• Assist with marketing promotions, internet advertising, weekly and monthly reporting and other administrative duties as directed.
1-3 years leasing experience is required. Professional organizational and administrative skills are required.
Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook are necessary, experience with Appfolio is a huge plus.
Customer service skills are a must!
• Requires reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance
• Ability to pass criminal background and drug screening required
Generous wage plus eligible for bonus pool
401K with company match
Paid time off
Submit resume, references and salary requirements for consideration. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Respond with your resume today! We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers