compensation: highly competitive, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
With active projects across the country and bidding work in all 50 states, Cornerstone Contracting has spent the past years aggressively finishing projects on time and building relationships across the country. A relative newcomer to the construction scene – in name only – the company has deep roots in the industry and a staff of highly-experienced professionals guiding every project.
Placing an emphasis on performance and customer service, Cornerstone quickly established a reputation for delivering superior results on time and on budget.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
• We've been experiencing 20% growth for the past several years.
• We have active projects across the country.
• We have an outstanding reputation in the industry.
• Our benefit package is outstanding!
We are currently seeking a Construction Superintendent working onsite in Colorado Springs, CO monitoring the construction of a new Space Control facility for the National Guard. Responsibilities include planning, budgeting and scheduling the project to completion.
3-5 years public/government construction experience needed
O.S.H.A. 30 Certified is preferred, but not required
Experience working with the National Guard is a big plus
Strong leadership skills.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Cornerstone Contracting provides a highly competitive salary commensurate with experience. In addition, a generous benefit package is offered as well.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers