Rocky Mountain Interior Construction, Inc. (RMIC) is looking for a full-time Commercial Drywall Estimator/Project Manager that is self-motivated, driven, with integrity and work ethic to join our team. Responsibilities include: Cost estimating using OnCenter Software (OST/QB) and preparation of accurate bid proposals for metal stud framing, drywall hanging, drywall finishing and acoustical ceilings on commercial and federal projects. Ability to read and understand construction plans and specifications. Manage daily/weekly project reports, and other related project information. Accountable for planning, organizing, and directing completion of projects and ensuring the projects are on time and within budget. Highly motivated with ability to work with others through challenging situations and assignments. Full time, office-based position but will require regular job site visits for estimating and managing purposes.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Must be able to pass drug and background checks.
• Proficient computer skills in programs such as MS Outlook and Excel
• OnCenter Software (OST/QB) experience is preferred.
• Experience as Commercial Metal Framing/Drywall Estimator/Project Manager is preferred.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Team oriented, cooperative, and collaborative.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Knowledge and understanding of all aspects of construction practices and methods including contracts, estimating, specifications, codes, scheduling, safety, technology, and equipment related to metal framing/drywall and acoustical ceilings.
• Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Examine and fully understand customer expectations and project requirements.
• Demonstrate ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to estimate and manage multiple projects.
• Complies with all RMIC policies and procedures.
• Attend customer pre-bid meetings, visit job sites, and keep a record of all verbal information disseminated by the client during the pre-bid meeting.
• Must have the ability to explain details behind each estimate, including the basis of the man-hours allocated for each task, personnel resources needed to execute each task, etc.
• Work with Field Supervisor and Foreman to ensure safety, productivity, schedule and quality standards are met on projects.
Salary range: Based on experience.
Benefits: Paid time off; bonus program; health, life, vision, and dental insurance; and 401k/profit sharing.