Unbridled Contractors LLC is a construction company serving our clients from concept to completion. We are passionate about what we do, knowing that our daily output is a product of who we are. We hire individuals that display a commitment to personal and professional integrity. Unbridled Contractors LLC recognizes that its workforce is the livelihood of the organization and we are proud to provide an environment where employees can earn a fair and safe living.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently in search of a Pipe Layer.
Duties & Qualifications:
• Install Storm, Water and Sanitary pipe.
• Digging and grading trenches to place pipe in,
• Laying sections of pipe and completing connections between pipe connections
• Making Connections to exiting lines and manhole
• Grade verification for pipe runs
• Ability to work Safely
• Determine grade by use of lasers, transit levels, and GPS tools.
• Operating and cutting equipment for various types of pipe materials
• Operate small equipment like compaction tamps/plates, pumps, hydrostatic testing equipment
• Ability to communicate in a TEAM like atmosphere with other crew members
• Ability to understand construction drawings and prints (preferred)
• Positive attitude
• Willing to work
• Ability to pass drug screening