Auto Body Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Williams Body and Paint, a collision repair shop with multiple DRPs, located in Colorado Springs, CO, is currently looking for a motivated, experienced collision repair Auto Body Technician.
The body technician is responsible for making repairs to all assigned vehicles, restoring them to pre-accident condition in accordance with industry standards and factory specifications. We are looking for a techs that are willing to work with a shop that is goal oriented in helping you provide for your family in times of need.
The Body Technician will:
- Repair damaged vehicles in accordance with Repair Orders.
-Work and communicate with the Production Manager and Estimator on the vehicle repair status (including identifying supplemental damage and writing supplements).
-Verify parts for correctness for all assigned jobs.
-Own a set of required tools in good working order.
- 3-5 years of auto body collision repair experience required.
- I-CAR certification training is a plus.
- I-CAR welding certification is a plus.
- Experience using frame and measuring equipment.
Skills and Abilities
- Reliable work history, attendance and punctuality.
- History of working well independently and in a team environment
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Ability to manage all assigned jobs, including checking parts for accuracy in a timely fashion to ensure on-time deliveries.
-Employee Referral Bonus
-Competitive Pay Rates