Encore Electric is currently seeking sharp, skilled and motivated Journeymen ELECTRICIANS in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Canon City and Buena Vista!
QR Code Link to This Post
Competitive Compensation!! Housing for certain projects!!
ENCORE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH:
• EXPERIENCE -Work on the most complex and challenging projects in our region.
• LEADERSHIP - Advance your career through Encore Electric's leadership program which ranges from 7 weeks to 18 months to join the best leaders in the industry.
• CONTINUING EDUCATION - Encore University is free and Colorado state-accredited. Enhance your knowledge and skills, all while earning credits to maintain your journeyman's license.
• SAFETY - Our behavior-based safety culture is led by top industry professionals who make it their goal to get you home safely every day.
• COMPENSATION -Experience excellent benefits and compensation to match your skills, with significant wage uplifts on select projects.
To learn more about our organization, please see our website at
We offer a unique culture with solid values, excellent training and competitive benefits, including:
• Up-to-Date Tools and Vans
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Health Savings Account (HSA)
• Company-paid life insurance, short & long term disability insurance
• Voluntary buy-up life insurance
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• 401(k) with company match
• Vacation/Holiday pay
• Company-sponsored apprenticeship program
*Must be able to show proof of Journeyman’s License!*
To apply, follow this link: https://www.encoreelectric.com/careers/
Encore Electric, Inc. is an EEO/AA/M/F/VET/DISABILITY employer.