compensation: Salary determined by experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Global Management Systems, Inc. (GMSI) is a full-service telecommunications and Information Technology provider with more than 30 years’ experience in the Federal, Military, and Commercial markets.
GMSI is seeking experienced Telecommunications and IT technical and management personnel with an active Secret clearance and CompTIA Security+ certification for potential positions supporting the Regional Network Enterprise Center at Fort Carson, CO under the Information Management Communications Services III (IMCS III) Program.
Overview: Successful candidates will have active Secret clearances and support the Fort Carson Regional Network Enterprise Center (RNEC) by providing end user technical support to users across the installation.
Positions Required: Site Manager, System and Network Administrators, Database Administrators, VTC Technicians, System Engineers, Documentation Specialist, Information Security Analyst, Web Developers, Help Desk Specialists, Computer Operators, Inside/Outside Plant Technicians, Drafters, and Supply Technicians
Minimum Required Skills, Education, and Experience
• At least one year of experience providing technical support in the Telecommunications and/or IT functional areas. Five years' experience is preferred for senior positions.
• CompTIA Security+ Certification (required)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Successful candidate will have completed a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers