Great Location - Walk for coffee & dinner. 2 blocks to Pearl St. Firep
Make our luxurious Five-Star guest suite your home away from home in Boulder. Our location is TWO BLOCKS FROM PEARL ST. where you'll find amazing shopping, restaurants, and culture right out the front door--no car needed. Our walkability score is 95. We are walking distance to the Boulder transit center.
* Stay at the most HIGHLY RATED property in Boulder, located in the very upscale and quiet neighborhood of Whittier. Our guests love being able to walk for coffee in the morning, or dinner in the evening.
* PRIVATE ENTRANCE & BATHROOM. (Our guest suite is not a shared space)
* We are proud to be only the fourth owners of this legacy home in 119 years. Our guest suite offers 980 square feet of total privacy that includes two fireplaces and a washer/dryer. You will love the luxury bathroom. Why stay in a noisy 200-square-foot hotel room?
* This one-bedroom guest suite is FULLY FURNISHED with everything you'll need, including fine linens and towels, new furnishings, great artworks and a new queen-size bed.
* In addition, a queen-size pullout sofa ( With new mattress) is perfect for children or a second couple. The family room is separated from the guest suite by French doors that close for privacy, comfortably accommodating four people.
* RELAX IN FRONT OF THE FIREPLACE and make this your home away from home while in Boulder.
* The space has been designed and furnished with no architectural detail overlooked, including Venetian plaster and reclaimed 150-year-old red-oak floors, two fireplaces, and a well-lighted office area with great storage and a private and secure high-speed Wi-Fi network for all your multi-media needs.
* You will also find a huge closet for all of your storage needs.
* Boulder is a world-renowned culinary destination, with scores of great restaurants within walking or biking distance.
* The guest-suite KITCHENETTE is well equipped with a Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer, microwave and toaster oven, hot plate, wine cooler and coffee maker--and all the dishes, utensils and glassware one needs to prepare a wonderful meal at home.
* Have you ever thought of MOVING TO BOULDER? What better way to get the lay of the land... Everything was designed to be turnkey for your visit, and the space is perfect for a visiting entrepreneur, athlete or professor.
* Take advantage of the garden and private backyard for your morning coffee or a read.
* This is your opportunity to stay in a historic Boulder home, in complete comfort and privacy.
$500 secures your booking and confirms your reservation. Your monthly entire rental fee will then be billed to you prior to your arrival.
We look forward to your reservation!
With warm regards,
Boulders Top Rated Listing. Private Home / Pet Friendly / All inquiries answered in 24 Hours.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers