condition: like new make / manufacturer: Jacoby model name / number: HB4J size / dimensions: 58"
QR Code Link to This Post
Cue is in mint condition. Buying house and agreed with wife that some of my cues have to be sold.
• Tip: 12.75mm Tiger Everest
• Ferrule: Feather-light impact resistant
• Shaft: 29" High Performance Edge Hybrid shaft
• Joint: Radial pin joint
• Forearm: Cocobolo, Sixteen Mother of Pearl Inlays with Twenty Leopard Skin Jasper Inlays
• Wrap: Lizard-Embossed brown leather
• Butt Sleeve: Cocobolo, Sixteen Mother of Pearl Inlays with Twenty Leopard Skin Jasper Inlays
• Rings: Double White Rings
• Bumper: Three point weight system
• Weight: 19 oz
Jacoby Custom Cues started in 1982 as a father and son cue repair service in the family basement and grew from there to the handcrafted custom cue manufacturer players everywhere know and love. Nowadays, Jacoby Custom Cues are created in downtown Nekoosa, Wisconsin, where all work on the cues takes place by a team of talented craftsmen with over 70 years experience.
This Jacoby Custom Cues come with a Edge Hybrid shaft. This high performance shaft features 64 precisely machined veneer construction for extremely consistent weight and play-ability, a vibration dampening core that virtually eliminates unwanted shaft vibration when extreme English is applied, and a feather light impact resistant ferrule with unique hole pattern to reduce weight and ensure maximum tip adhesion. The Edge Hybrid is more accurate than a standard Maple shaft, gives remarkable response and reaction, and allows you to apply more English - resulting in low deflection with a superior feel.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers