compensation: DOE + Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Yardi is a global software company providing innovative property management solutions and services in every real estate market. We are focused on providing our customers with superior products and outstanding customer service.
We are passionate about technology and believe work should be fulfilling and fun! We are committed to our customers, employees and the communities where we live.
We are looking for motivated, enthusiastic team players with great analytical skills to identify and recommend more efficient and sustainable ways for Yardi’s clients to operate using Yardi Energy products!
What you will do
• Work effectively to facilitate understanding of energy benchmarking programs for clients and within teams
• Coordinate interdepartmental support concerning issues, implementations, system design and testing of new system functionality to meet client requirements of the future
• Act as project manager for special projects to include implementation of Energy STAR services and energy audits and issue resolutions with minimal supervision
• Provide input for new product features to allow clients to increase efficiency
• Use your strong analytical skills to analyze utility and building data to recommend energy conservation measures (ECM)
• Focus on cost efficiencies and identify areas to reduce costs of maintenance and operations
• Perform high-level calculations, trend analysis, and quality control on all utility types
• Audit data for errors in multiple Yardi Energy systems, review reports and identify incorrect utility data, and create analysis reports
• Prepare energy savings models using analysis tools (E2 Insight, Energy+ etc.)
• Assist management in supervising subcontractors and consultants to ensure the quality of work is consistent with the requirements of the job
• Generate post installation measurement and verification reports
• Enlist support from management and peers to address complex client requests and resolve complex issues
What you need to have
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
• Awesome written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite, with intermediate level Excel skills
• Phenomenal customer service skills and desire to go the extra mile
• Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively
• Strong Analytical skills and the ability to create concise documentation
• Great people skills and the ability to be personable and professional
• Flexibility, and the ability to manage changing priorities
• Ability to travel (<10% of the time)
• Functional understanding of building control systems, and energy efficiency strategies
• Familiarity with utility rate structures, utility bills, and usage patterns
• Familiarity with utility rebate and incentive programs and applications
What would be helpful to have
• LEED AP Certification
• Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or Certified Energy Auditor (CEA)
What you get as a Yardi Employee
• A great place to work with fantastic people
• Ability to learn new technology and develop professionally
• Competitive compensation
• Comprehensive benefits – Medical/dental, paid time off, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing, life insurance, and more!
At Yardi, we’ve created a team of over 7,000 employees in over 40 locations around the globe dedicated to making great real estate software products and fostering a collaborative work environment. Yardi is a place where people with a wide variety of cultural and life experiences come together to make a difference. Our corporate culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, responsibility, and fun! Come join our growing team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers