I’m selling my 2000 Kawasaki Bayou 220 ATV in Hunter Green!! It was my Grandpas bike since new & has Very Very Low Miles & Hours on it!!
***Clean Colorado Title & Registered***
- 215cc Four-stroke engine!
- Shaft-driven! (no more replacing chains)
- Electronic Starting with pull cord as a backup!
- Automatic Five-speed transmission with Reverse!!
- Front & Rear Racks w/ additional Rear storage!
- Large 2.6 Gallon fuel tank w/ fuel gauge for long rides!
- Mikuni VM24SS carburetor delivers great power while conserving fuel!
- Front Headlights w/ High & Low beams, Rear running lights w/ Brake lights!
- Steel frame, Front suspension has Single A-arms w/ twin shock absorbers, Rear suspension is a Quad-Link system with two shocks. Makes for a Great ride!
- It has a receiver hitch on the rear & can tow up to 450 lbs! (Bike very rarely pulled anything!)
- Front 21X8-9 & Rear 22X10-10 Carlisle tires are in great shape!
- Limit adjustable throttle to help New or Young riders practice their riding skills!
Our Kawasaki is in Excellent condition for its age with minor scratches, scuffs & dings. It had a complete service recently performed with many new parts installed such as New Battery, Full fluid change w/ New filters, Carburetor rebuilt & jetted for altitude, etc.
Don't miss out on owning this near perfect Atv! Asking only $2450 OBO (Open to Trades)