compensation: $36,000-$150,000 (compensation plan will be base or commission whatever is higher) employment type: full-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
= WHO WE ARE and WHAT WE DO =
Cascade Conversion is a student generation agency for the kid's activity space (gymnastics, dance, swim, and martial arts). We use cutting edge marketing and advertising techniques to drive new student enrollments for the clients we work with.
Most owners in the kid's activity industry got into the industry because they wanted to coach kids. We are motivated by this pursuit of investing in the next generation because way too many kids lack a key role model in their life. Coaches often fill this role.
Unfortunately, if the owner's passion is to coach, that leaves room for little else. Like generating new students. That’s where we come in. We partner with these kid centers to be their voice to the community so that the coaches can do what they do best, help kids become a better version of themselves.
= ABOUT THIS POSITION =
The SDR role is responsible for driving new client acquisition through phone, email, and other outbound efforts.
They will report directly to the President and will work with company managers and contractors.
Our ideal candidate for this position thinks well on their feet, is comfortable, confident, and persuasive on the phone and with written communication, thrives setting and hitting sales goals, and is a boss level relationship builder.
= GOALS AND EXPECTATIONS =
- While this position is remote, you will have daily call requirements and monthly sales goals.
- You will work with the President to develop and maintain call and sales scripts.
- You will start as an appointment setter and with experience be promoted to full scope sales rep (lead gen to close). Potential to lead a sales team is available for the right person.
- You will work with the fulfillment team to ensure an appropriate sales closing to onboarding ratio for an effective and efficient client intake journey.
- You will be held accountable for accurately selling our services and bonus structure may be tied to retention.
= PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES =
1. Lead Gen
- Outbound phone work to primarily cold contacts.
- Networking in Facebook Groups, Linked In, and other social spaces.
2. Lead Screening
- Maintain an understanding of our ideal client avatars and sift through less qualified interest to find our best matches.
- Scheduling initial meetings to ensure a good client/agency fit and be willing to tell a prospect no.
3. Sales Demo and Closing
- Present a demo of our primary service via Zoom to qualified prospects.
- Provide feedback for improvements to demo.
- Close clients during the same session as the demo and fill out advertising agreements with them.
= KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS =
We are a results-based team. The person in this position will be measured using these metrics:
- Daily minimum of outbound phone calls to cold contacts.
- New connections made daily through online networking platforms.
- All warm and inbound leads are maintained in a timely manner and with a consistent contact process.
- Monthly sales quotas met every month without exception.
- Don’t merely get tasks done, but go above and beyond and do them with excellence.
= CANDIDATE PROFILE AND REQUIREMENTS =
Here’s the kind of person we’re looking for to fill this role:
- You are hungry. You look for opportunities to excel and you thrive when pressure is applied.
- You do what you say you will do when you say you will do it. All without making excuses.
- You are tech-savvy. No, you don’t need to be a coder making an app until 4am, but you need to be able to pick up on the technology we use regularly. (Calendar, Mail, Asana, Zoom, Google Suite, Active Campaign, Etc.). All of these software apps have a learning center and great customer service. If you are not familiar with them you will be required to learn them and be proficient within the first month.
- You are not worn out by the grind of making phone calls and generating new business.
- You can follow direction from leadership and create your own game plan to accomplish the goals decided on.
- You are not late to meetings.
- You understand that you represent not just yourself but the company in all social interactions and approach those interactions with humility, integrity, and enthusiasm.
- You are a natural and committed learner with the ability to be independent and self-sufficient.
- You are resourceful. If there's something to be learned, you learn it. If there is something to be researched, you go as deep as you need.
- You have a strong work ethic and a “get it done” mentality.
- You’re a team player who focuses on the success of the entire organization.
- You are organized and able to manage a full and changing schedule.
- You are uber-confident on the phone and very persuasive.
- You recognize that closing the wrong deal costs the company more money than saying no.
- You take coaching well and are eager to be the best at the craft of selling.
- You are not slimy telemarketers... you are an upscale, intelligent, and highly trained sales professional.
- You have an attitude of consistently bettering yourself.
- You can provide great references.
- You believe that good sales reps generate their own pipeline of business and don't rely on the Glengarry Glen Ross leads (if you don't know the reference put that coffee down and apply somewhere else).
= SCHEDULE =
Ideally, you would work Monday through Friday, as many hours as it takes to meet your daily, weekly, and monthly goals. Be great at what you do and take time off or double down and make more money. It's up to you.
This is a remote position so having a quiet space to work from at home with a reliable and fast internet connection and computer is required.
Step 2. Record a video of yourself selling me on why you deserve an interview. Sign off on your video by telling me what your favorite sales movie is. Upload the video to your choice of hosting platform and have the URL ready for when you fill out the application.