This is a remote work opportunity for people interested in doing inbound sales. Experience is not required. Training will be provided.
As an Inbound Sales Agent, you’ll be taking calls from customers of top direct-to-consumer brands. These customers call in after seeing an ad for a product on TV. Products include cookware and other household goods. The customers you’ll be talking to have already expressed interest in the products you’re selling. You’ll be answering customers’ questions and guiding them to make good purchase decisions.
It’s pretty simple. Bring a friendly voice, follow a script, and you will be successful! Conversion rates are typically 40% or higher. The majority of inbound sales agents are making at least $13/hour, and top earners are making $30-$35/hour.
*It's Remote & Flexible!*
You’ll be taking calls and making money from the comfort and safety of your own home.
Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible scheduling, where you use a self-scheduling platform to select when you work and when you don’t. You’ll have the freedom to schedule around your own needs, the needs of your family, and the important events in your life.
Hours of operation are 24/7, giving you complete flexibility to work when it’s best for you.
Inbound sales agents have the ability to schedule their time around peak call volume and make full-day money in just a few short hours.
- Answer incoming calls.
- Read a script, preferably with inflection in your voice.
- Present offers as they come up in the script.
- Enter data into the script as the customer gives it you to.
- Answer the customer’s questions, with most answers provided within the script
- Provide an order summary to the customer, also as part of the script.
- Submit the order, thank the customer, and you’re done!
You’ll have a critical role in the sales process. You’ll be a brand steward, you’ll create exceptional customer experiences, and you’ll maximize every sales opportunity. At the end of every call, the customer will feel they got a great deal and made the right decision by purchasing the products and services you offered.
Prior inbound sales experience is not required. However, it will be beneficial if you are:
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Assertive and persuasive
- Persistent, yet respectful
- Resilient and adaptable
- A determined problem solver
- Positive and upbeat
- A strong communicator
- Passionate about helping customers
- Proficient in basic computer usage
It is recommended that you have a computer meeting at least the following specifications:
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 processor 1.7 GHz or Intel Pentium 4 processor 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 2GB of RAM
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11 and latest version of Chrome or Firefox
- Monitor: Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least 1024 x 768 pixels
- Sound: Sound card installed (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software installed
*NexRep contracts with people in 41 states and the District of Columbia. The only states we do not currently contract in are: AR, CA, IL, MO, NJ, NY, OR, RI, and WA. We do not currently contract with anyone outside of the US.