furnished house laundry in bldg no smoking street parking no private bath private room
QR Code Link to This Post
We believe that we provide, and strive to provide, the best living experience in Colorado Springs. If you're curious, just compare our place to other apartments, floors, rooms, and other shares available around the $500 to $1000 price range!
We are a young, easy-going couple, looking for great people to share our home with. We've been in bad room rental situations ourselves, before owning a home, and wanted to take what we learned from those experiences to make a great living experience for others.
- We have three roommates (one is leaving) and we are all currently between 19 and 24 years in age (but open to others of any age).
- We have 5 bedrooms and never occupy more than 4. One is always open for guests.
- Our home is 3800 sq ft, with a theater that seats about 5 or more people comfortably, two dining areas, and lots of space for socializing or for personal space. We keep everything as clean as you see in the photos, and because of the many living areas across three levels, it always remains quiet and peaceful (minus an occasional game or dinner night).
We like hiking, traveling, and socializing. We like to gather in the living room or back yard or in the kitchen to cook or eat together. We accept any respectful person of any personality type and we're always ready for good conversation or an adventure, but we also don't mind if you keep to yourself. Right now, our two roommates are often so busy with work that we won't even see them for days at a time but we've also had roommates that we see for hours every day, and either situation is great for us.
We often go camping or exploring together and know of some great places to go in the area. We hope we can find someone else to share our home with that enjoys it as much as we do, whether with us or on your own. One of the biggest selling points for our home, was the great hiking spot just a short walk away with miles of secluded trails.
- Theater: 4K w/ High Dynamic Range. Def Tech / Martin Logan speakers w/ Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Home gym with weight cage, treadmill, and TV
- Amazon Fire TV
- Whole-home audio system
- Fire/intruder security system and perimeter security cameras
- Keyless entry via pin-code or mobile phone app, auto-locks for security
- High Quality Foosball Table
- Whole-home high-speed WiFi (up to 200 mbps)
- Beautiful hiking trails just two blocks away (5 min walk)
- Same floor laundry
- Personal bathroom sink (shared, full bathroom, with two sinks)
- Spare bedroom, with king-sized memory foam bed, for guests
- Fireplace and large, open space for socializing, reading, meditation, etc
- Large, treed back yard with a fire pit, shaded sitting area and two pet rabbits
- Open kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Shared refrigerator and additional mini-fridge provided for each roommate
- Bedrooms on separate floors from shared living spaces
We have one unfurnished room available on the second floor where 4 of the 5 bedrooms are.
The full bathroom in the upstairs hallway will be shared with only one other person and it has two sinks.
For theater and projector maintenance, we ask for $0.25 per hour of use. We have one roommate who's room is next to the theater, and we ask that you coordinate watching times with her if you will want to use loud volume. Low volume, without subwoofer, is ok 24/7.
Meet-up/interview is required before lease, and a background check is performed for all potential tenants.
No pets, please. Some small pets may be considered with an additional deposit. We currently have two very friendly cats, two aquatic turtles, some fish, and two bunnies who prefer living outside.
To maintain the cleanliness of our home, there is a cleaning schedule, with two simple cleaning tasks assigned to each roommate, every week.
Every person is given a unique code for entry and for arming the alarm system. While guests are always welcome, we do not allow tenants to share their code with guests (guests can be let in from the smart-phone app by tenants who are home). When previous tenants move out, their access to the door-lock and alarm system is immediately revoked.
UCCS - 9 min
Chapel Hills Mall - 11 min
Walgreens - 4 min
King Soopers - 6 min
Wal-Mart - 8 min
Cottonwood Park - 4 min
Hiking Trails - 1 min
Downtown - 19 min
All utilities and WiFi included. Month-to-month lease.
Monthly Rate: $750
WiFi (5 mbps) - $0/month
WiFi (10 to 200 mbps) - $10 to $45/month
Payment will be direct from your bank account or credit/debit card. For more information, see here:
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers