compensation: $11:10- $13.00/ hr
employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Description: Liquor store stocker
Fills inventory of low stock items during high volume times to meet customer demands.
Position open now
* Organize store stock and replace low stock items on shelves and in cooler.
*Rotates dates on products and organized stock.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Hours variable which include weekday evenings and weekend day/evening shifts.
Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety, Job Knowledge
Salary USD $10.50- 13.00Per Hour
Career Level Required Entry Level
Experience Required Less than 1 Year
Education Required High School or equivalent
Job Status Part Time; hours/ days variable need mid day shift coverage for now.
Must be 21years of age or older to sell alcohol.
Please send resume via craigs list and/ or drop off resume with your hours available in person from the hours of 9-4pm
1845 Main Street
Colorado Springs CO 80911
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
post id: 6792865048
email to friend