compensation: Will Discuss employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a very busy Subaru dealership and looking for a couple people who will do well in a fast paced environment. We are looking for a team player that is positive and a quick learner.
Duties include put are not limited to:
* Scanning and checking parts in from multiple shipping carriers
* Putting parts away
* Inspect parts as they come in
* Pulling parts for deliveries
* Keep the warehouse organized and clean
* You will have to drive the fork lift which we will get you certified on
* Manage inventory and inventory supplies.
* Must be able to lift about 50 pounds on a regular basis.
* Must be able to communicate well with others.
* Monday through Friday
* Full time
* Background and Motor Vehicle Check
* Drug and Alcohol Test Marijuana included
* Health Dental and Vision insurance with varied options
* 401(K) that includes a generous Company percentage match
* Company Discounts on New/Leased Vehicle Purchases, Parts and Service
* Training Reimbursement
Heuberger Subaru Inc. is a local family owned automotive dealership established in 1970 with over 200 employees. We are the world's largest volume Subaru dealer with an expanded service department, parts department, parts wholesale, and new and used automotive sales. We are active in community support programs, working together with partners in the realm of outdoors, animals, education, ect.
Please apply in person ONLY
1080 Motor City Dr.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers