Lawn Doctor of Co Springs is looking for technicians for 2021 season (21st and Cimarron)
compensation: $17hr + Depending on experience in our field of work. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lawn Doctor of Denver purchased Lawn Doctor of Colorado Springs in 2012, since then we have created a unique ground floor opportunity for you to become part of our Southern Colorado team. In these markets Lawn Doctor is a stable, successful, growing one-owner business. We have grown from $400,000 in revenues in 1998 to over $6 million revenues anticipated in 2021 (we have 30+ service vehicles). We are A+ Rated by the Better Business Bureau in both markets and continue to increase our dominant market share…the best looking lawns are Lawn Doctor lawns!
-We are looking for Lawn technicians for the 2021 season. This a full time position Monday through Friday with some possible Saturday work if needed due to bad weather conditions. Good customer service is a must since you will be the face of our company while interacting with our customers during lawn or tree services. You will be working solo after training tasked with completing 25-30 services a day, uniforms, vehicle, and paid training will all be supplied by company.
-We are always looking for seasoned Turf (QS 206) and Tree (QS 207) professionals. You will positively impact our business and be rewarded for it, as you join our team at a senior level. We have implemented a winning multi-level internet and direct mail strategy utilizing the most sophisticated technology available, and will increase growth by increasing “touches” and being more accessible for leads, prospects and customers. You will report directly to our General Manager and work closely with the Owner and Denver managers.
- Experienced lawn, tree, and aeration personnel prefered.
- Paid training is offered if we believe you will be a good fit for our company.
- Great customer service skills are critical
- Attention to detail and good clerical skills are important
- Must be a self-starter who can motivate others and contribute “infectious enthusiasm”
- Good attendance is a MUST --- absenteeism is not tolerated.
- Good communication with employees and customers is critical
- A Driver’s License with a good MVR is required. DUI's, recent at fault accidents, or excessive speeding tickets will make you ineligible to drive for us.
The office location for these full-time positions is 2295 Busch Ave., Suite 1, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
For consideration please email a resume, including work history and our general manager will review them and contact you directly.
Jeremy Kendle, General Manager Colorado Springs / Pueblo
Brent Harl, Owner
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers