A beautiful apartment community located in Pueblo is looking for a reliable Maintenance Technician to start ASAP.
QR Code Link to This Post
Maintenance Technician will be responsible, under the direction of the Community Manager, for the overall maintenance of the apartment complex and all areas related to the day‐to‐day maintenance operations of the community.
Essential duties include but are not limited to:
1) Electrical, plumbing, carpentry, masonry and painting
2) Repairing and treating structures such as showers, sinks, appliances, doors/cabinets, walls and
3) Make ready units for new move‐ins
4) Complete grounds work such as: grounds pick up, sweeping and light landscaping
5) Coordinate special projects as directed
Maintenance Technician must maintain a professional and courteous manner with residents, visitors, contractors and fellow employees. Maintenance Tech must have the necessary tools to effectively complete tasks outlined above. You must have the ability to follow oral and written instructions and be able to maintain effective and cooperative working relationships.
Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds unassisted
Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including snow blowers, lawn mowers and small hand tools
Please call us at 303-832-2380 or submit your resume. Thank you!