compensation: Salary: $45,000-$60,000 based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
G Light Equity is a fast-growing company that primarily focuses on buying off-market small multifamily properties in El Paso, Pueblo, and Teller counties. We rehab, re-tenant, and oftentimes re-sell the properties. We also purchase value-add commercial properties, such as several recently acquired office buildings. Additionally, we have several in-fill development projects we are excitedly working on.
Gavin Light founded G Light Equity from his Air Force Academy dorm room in 2008, utilizing a loan that cadets typically use to buy cars. Due to the opportunities offered during the Great Recession, Gavin used the loan to buy his first house from a Public Trustee auction. Eventually, he established a business around buying underperforming smaller multifamily property. Upon his Honorable Discharge from the Air Force, he began to purchase larger commercial deals and has since bought everything from duplexes to office buildings to land development opportunities. Gavin and his team are excited to make G Light Equity one of the largest and most exciting real estate investment companies in Southern Colorado.
We are a fast-growing yet profitable company that needs to hire an experienced Property Manager. If you feel you would thrive in an opportunity where your experience and contributions help build our company brand, then this job is for you!
• Assists in the marketing of rental properties
• Manage the leasing of small multi-family properties including duplexes, fourplexes and commercial multifamily properties
• Experience with tenant screening, evection processes and more
• Conduct transactional duties including the transfer of utilities, mobilizing vendors, and onboarding the property to our property management system
• Coordinate interviewing, vetting, and hiring general contractors and other vendors to renovate properties
• Project management experience (maintenance projects, capital improvement projects, tenant buildouts)
• Conduct walk-throughs of vacant units while creating detailed statements of work so that contractors can furnish accurate bids
• Manage, build, and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Minimum two years’ experience managing small multifamily properties and/or houses
• College Graduate preferred
• Real Estate experience preferred
• Must be a highly organized individual
• General knowledge of construction and maintenance preferred
• Must enjoy and thrive working in a fast-growing business
• Must be capable of turning around “under managed” and “under maintained” small multifamily properties
• Candidate must have a history of ethical practice over his/her career and have excellent writing, customer service, and communication skills
Hours: Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm and after hours/weekends for emergencies
Must pass background check and provide quality references
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers