compensation: 45,000 - 50,000 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Community Manager (Colorado Springs, CO)
Diversified Association Management a growing company and a leader in Homeowner Association Management is currently seeking a full-time Community Manager.
• Provide executive direction of day to day and long-term operations of the association.
• Direct and participate in the preparation of association procedures designed to implement board adopted policies.
• Supervise the operation and administration of the Association in accordance with management agreement and the Association's policies and procedures.
• Act as the primary liaison with the Association Board of Directors and homeowners as needed.
• Attend Board meetings per the management agreement and community events as needed.
• Prepare Board packages according to established time frames.
• Ensure Board of Directors are aware of legal actions involving the Association.
• Assist Board of Directors with architectural review process and/or routine inspections as necessary.
• Manage expectations and educate the Board of Directors.
• Review studies, reports and correspondence related to the operation of the association.
• Achieve the goals and objectives of the association as set forth in the governing documents;
• Ensure that the policies, resolutions and other acts of the board are carried out.
• Negotiate all association contracts, subject to the board's approval;
• Ensure proper maintenance of the association's property and capital equipment
• Ensure education opportunities for staff, board members and community residents;
• Maintain required licensing and attend continuing education class/programs/webinars.
• Maintain unit and contract files relating to the operations of the Association.
• Responsible for maintenance of Tops data base, including updating resident information.
• Maximize participation in Diversified Association Management programs (i.e., Newsletters, Websites, Liens and other property services).
• Responsible for the renewal contract process for each client including generating and presenting it, receiving, reviewing and approving contract renewal forms from Managers and making sure all contracts are signed and filed as required.
• Coordinate and/or oversee inspection of building facilities and/or common area and arrange appropriate follow up actions as required.
• Oversee the AP process.
• Solicitation of Bids to contractors for specific services and dissemination and summary of proposals to Board.
• Inspect Communities as per Management Contract.
• Assign work orders as needed and inspect and supervise as necessary.
• Enforce association violation process from beginning to end.
• Communicate with owners (mailings, email blasts, maintain websites, etc)
• File Association and non-Association insurance claims.
• Oversee all association projects, programs and community relations;
• Act as association liaison with all local and state governmental authorities and bodies;
• Review monthly financial reports and ensure they are submitted to the association Board of Directors for approval. As needed, answer all questions from the Board of Directors.
• Provide and/or oversee recommendations to the Association Board of Directors and committees regarding major capital expenditures as required to maintain the desired community appearance and operation.
• Monitor delinquency rates and collections process for account portfolio.
• Advise and provide input on financial strategy and its impact on association objectives.
• Prepare, implement and oversee the association's annual budget;
• Keep the board regularly informed of the associations fiscal, financial and operational health;
• Enhance Diversified's Culture - Contribute to a highly effective organization that produces exceptional customer service and amazing results by fostering mutual trust; open, honest, and candid communication; effective teamwork; and an unrestrained sense of enthusiasm, commitment, and FUN.
● Full Time employment
● Competitive Salary
● Semi- Annual Bonuses Awarded
● Full Benefit Package
- Health, Vision and Dental
Please, submit your resume via the careers tab on our website. www.diversifiedprop.com
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers