compensation: 17.00 employment type: part-time telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
Equivity is looking for part-time administrative assistants who have experience supporting real estate offices and property management companies. The ideal candidate would have experience in both assisting with real estate transactions and managing properties. Experience providing executive support outside of the real estate industry would be a bonus. If you enjoy supporting real estate executives, pride yourself on your organizational abilities, pay meticulous attention to detail, and thrive in a work-from-home environment, we want to hear from you!
Our real estate clients are looking for administrative support for transactions. You would assist them by compiling and preparing real estate documents, working with title companies, and communicating with buyers, sellers, lenders, and attorneys. If you are proficient in title processing and closing, that would be an asset to these types of clients.
With regard to our property management clients, you would assist with communicating with tenants regarding repairs, rent payments, and other matters. You would also coordinate with contractors and assist with light bookkeeping.
The right candidate would also assist clients outside the real estate industry with administrative projects like calendaring, email inbox management, travel arrangements, project coordination, and preparing expense reports.
More about our company:
Equivity matches clients with virtual assistants that provide administrative, marketing, and paralegal support. Our virtual assistants work with a high degree of autonomy and are responsible for developing relationships with our clients. Because we provide extremely attentive service to our clients, you must be available to respond to client communications during business hours within one hour by email, phone, and text and be available to work on projects during the business day. All of this work is done remotely, meaning that you can work from home.
The selected candidate would be hired as a part-time employee of Equivity, not an independent contractor. We are looking for somebody who has at least 20 hours per week of availability, and the starting pay is $17.00 per hour. We are a growing business and are looking for an executive assistant who is excited to partner with us and is interested in a long-term role with our company.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3+ years of experience as an administrative assistant or an office manager within the real estate industry (real estate firms or property management companies)
• Light bookkeeping experience, preferably using QuickBooks
• Experience assisting with closings remotely, including using DocuSign or similar programs to obtain signatures
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and the Google suite of programs
• Experience managing a calendar
• Experience coordinating projects and working with a team
• Availability to work and make and respond to calls within an hour in a professional setting between 9 AM and 6 PM Monday through Friday Eastern or Pacific Time
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Your own laptop and smart phone with broadband access to Internet
• Additional experience working as a title processor or title closer would be a definite plus
Qualities we are looking for:
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently with limited oversight
• Proactive self-starter
Equivity is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Equivity is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Equivity are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national original, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender orientation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Equivity will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers