compensation: $14.25 to $16.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Supervisor: Leasing Manager
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Compensation: Contingent on experience and credentials
Our company is looking for a driven and professional individual to fill a full time Leasing Agent position. The Leasing Agent, under the direct supervision of the Leasing Manager, is responsible for the customary tasks associated with property management. Prior experience in apartment leasing is preferred, but we will consider resumes with solid customer service experience. Must be detail oriented when dealing with paperwork/computer work. Interact effectively with others and a commitment to serve modest-income residents (respond calmly and appropriately to occasional residents' needs and life-crisis situations), and maintain confidentiality of information.
The ability to work effectively despite interruptions; plan, organize, and prioritize own work; use related software and standard office equipment. A strong background in customer service is extremely helpful, as is experience in property management.
• Comply with federal, state and company policies, and procedures and regulations
• Greets prospective residents, qualifies, determines needs and preferences, professionally presents communities and specific apartments while communicating features and benefits
• Perform prospect pre-screening and apartment showings
• Demonstrate ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
• Answers incoming phone calls and handles each call accordingly, whether it is a client call, escalated resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to Leasing Manager when appropriate.
• Prepare, present, and enforce leasing documents for move-ins, renewals, and move outs
• Ensure apartment is ready for resident to move-in on agreed date
• Prepare report for renewal increases for both managed and owned properties
• Actively coordinate all renewals throughout the month. This includes sending letters (90, 60, 30 days) and scheduling resident appointments to complete renewal intake.
• Manage resident rent-roll (billing and processing payments)
• Manage resident account records (paper and electronic)
• Prepare statement of deposit accounting for past residents
• Conduct regular property inspections with recommendations
• Distribute all company or community-issued notices to residents
• Physically inspects communities when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff (to include to inspection move ins and move outs).
• Participate in training in order to comply with new or existing laws
• Must possess a positive attitude and the ability to smile under all circumstances
• Represent the company in a professional manner at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Commitment to the Greccio mission, its residents, and the Colorado Springs community
• High school or equivalent and 1 years’ experience or similar services
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Outstanding professional boundaries
• Able to work well with minimal supervision
• Organizational planning and ability to multitask
• Operate telephone, personal computer/keyboard, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and MS Outlook, and company software
This description is not intended, and should not be construed, to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. It is intended to be an accurate reflection of the principle job elements essential for making a decision about compensation.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers