BrightStar Care, a Class A medical home care agency, is looking for a detail oriented Administrative Assistant.
QR Code Link to This Post
This person will assist the administrator with tasks related to scheduling customer visits. Each member of the administrative team is cross trained on other tasks as well.
An excellent Administrative Assistant has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and timeliness. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant.
• Experience performing scheduling in a healthcare setting is a plus.
• Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Strong communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
• High school diploma or equivalent; BS/BA is a plus.
PTO plan, Paid Holidays, Bonus eligibility, Healthcare Plans Available
Press the reply button above and submit a resume to apply.