compensation: $14.30 - $26.56 per hour (an additional 18%shift differential is added for night shifts). employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Microchip is hiring Production Specialists ON ALL SHIFTS at our facility in Colorado Springs, Colorado!
We are invested in our employees, and our in-house training programs will provide you all of the tools, resources and support you need to be successful. Most new employee do not have prior experience. We were voted one of the best workplaces in Colorado Springs in 2020!
Microchip has a positive and progressive company culture. It was consciously designed by the company's founders to enable all employees to understand and practice a common set of Guiding Values. Employees are encouraged to work together in a team to achieve company goals of quality, profits, and technological advancement. We regularly promote from within the company, so this position is a great entry opportunity into the Microchip organization.
• You will learn to operate the machines (or “tools”) that manufacture microcontrollers and other embedded control products.
• You will learn to qualify tools and run engineering experiments to ensure that equipment and processes are within documented specified limits.
• Communicate to the appropriate people when equipment and processes do not meet documented specified limits.
• Learn the essential protocol for the cleanroom including the “bunny suit” requirements.
• Work 12-hour shifts, alternating between 3 shifts per week and 4 shifts per week .
• Develop the knowledge and expertise to help your functional area team meet production goals.
• Wellness & Medical Benefits effective on your First Day of Employment
• Gold Standard in Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental & Vision Benefits
• Free on-site medical clinic staffed by a licensed and certified Nurse Practitioner
• On-site fitness center
• Quarterly Employee Cash Bonus Plan
• Restricted Stock Grant
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan
Paid Time Off
• Vacation Pay
• Absence Time - "Sick Pay"
• 10 Paid Holidays
• High school diploma or GED;
• Proficiency in written and oral communication. Must have above average attendance.
• Ability to multi-task while paying careful attention to detail;
• Prior success working individually and in a team environment;
• Ability to follow direction (both written and verbal);
• Ability to read, comprehend and follow detailed work specifications for each piece of equipment;
• Good work history, dependable, personal attendance/punctuality;
• Personal availability to work a compressed 12-hour shift schedule;
• Quick adaptability to changes;
• Must Possess the ability to stand 75%, walk 15%, sit 10%. Must also be able to carry 20lbs and push 60 lbs.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please reply to this job posting with your resume/list of your work history.
Interested in this opportunity? Apply using the link below: