compensation: This is a full-time, on-site hourly position ($12/hr.) with benefits. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Convergent Design is looking for a candidate to fill the role of Manufacturing Assembly Technician. We are located off Garden of the Gods road near I25 in Colorado Springs.
The ideal candidate must be a hands-on individual who possesses a high level of drive, energy, and integrity. Assembly experience and/or soldering is a plus, but we will train the right candidate. Experience handling small objects in a similar environment or with a detail-oriented hobby is desirable
The primary goal of this position is to assemble and test Convergent Design products and get them out to customers, with attention to detail and a focus on quality.
Duties of this position will include:
• Follow verbal and written instructions and procedures to assemble and test products to established standards.
• Work responsibly and diligently to meet production goals.
• Working with a microscope may be required for some operations.
• Use of soldering iron may be required in some operations.
• Use of computer and data entry may be required in some operations.
Required Skills (all levels):
• Verbal and written communication skills
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Be willing and able to learn basic electronics and manufacturing techniques
• Align with the Company Core Values
• Be dependable, punctual, respectful, and accountable to coworkers
• Have a desire to perform at a high-level regarding quality, productivity, and organization
Lab Jacket and ESD strap are provided.
If interested and meet the minimum qualifications, please apply to this posting with a resume
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities