CNC Machinist Job Description:
• CNC Machinist will assist in the set up, and operate machines with little or no supervision and perform required process checks or inspections per the process documentation
• Document nonconforming material according to procedures, participate in activities to implement root cause and corrective actions identified.
• Machinists adhere to all safety standards, regulations and operating procedures.
• Utilize computer programs to enter part data (e.g., serial number), log time, look up instructions and blueprints and download programs.
• Utilize work instructions, set-up sheets and method documents to correctly operate machines and inspect machined parts.
• Utilize various gauging equipment to ensure conformance to the engineering specifications and standards through the production run.
• Interpret and follow blueprints for proper production task completion.
• Perform routed operations of precision close tolerance parts.
• Complete paperwork while adhering to record retention requirements.