condition: excellent engine displacement (CC): 1506 fuel: gas odometer: 21500 paint color: black title status: clean transmission: manual
QR Code Link to This Post
2002 Victory V92C
2nd generation Freedom Motor.
This bike has zero issues and is a great, great ride. I love it but I bought a Cross Country Tour to appease my passenger.
This bike is versatile. If you don't like the fairing, it comes off with one plug and 4 bolts.
1. It is a 1506 cc bike that only weighs 586 pounds so plenty of power.
2. It has floor boards for the passenger and a heal shiftier for the driver.
3. These are bullet proof, smooth riding bikes.
4. Comes with the fairing and the windshield.
5. It only takes a few minutes to change out the fairing or windshield.
6. New Dunlop tire installed on the rear 12/5/19.
7. Front tire was replaced last year.
I don't know what else to tell you. Ask questions but hopefully you are looking for and AMERICAN MADE Victory to get years of use out of and to love.
I don't need to sell and I don't need help selling this bike.
I work a night shift so please leave a message or send me a text. I rarely check emails but I will try. Call
Chuck at 719 291-6459