QR Code Link to This Post
Great News! Renovate Colorado is looking for our Marketing Manager!
Tired of looking for consistent work? Feel like you've been bouncing from one job to another, but never landing on your career?
Looking for a Great Work Environment to call "Home" for years to come, with awesome company culture, opportunities to advance, and sales cross-training available in all phases of construction?
Renovate Colorado may be perfect for you. We love this place, and we think you will, too!
The right candidate for this position will have 5+ years experience managing a phone marketing room.
- Formulate cold-calling scripts
- Manage between 4 and 40 cold-calling marketers
- Work with a sense of urgency to meet leads schedule
- Willingness and enthusiasm to constantly grow the marketing department
- Work effectively with our team--communicating lead results with our office staff to help sell projects
- Manage the block sheet
- Hire, Fire, Train, Maintain the marketing room staff
- Maintain the CRM
- Effectively respond to escalated customer service issues to ensure proper resolution
- 5 years of (demonstrable) Marketing Manager experience (ideally in the home improvement industry) with a proven track record of success.
- Desire to grow the marketing room exponentially
- Outstanding oral communication skills
- Flexibility with schedule
- Proven ability to cold call and rehash
- Excellent computer competency skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work a consistent, full day performing sales and production management tasks
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to self-manage time and hit deadlines
- Ability to multi-task a high level
- Ability to handle stressful customer interactions via telephone
- Ability to perform all above-mentioned duties with or without accommodations or supervision
Renovate Colorado is reinventing commercial property owners' expectations of their general contractor. Our diverse service offerings and commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving position Renovate Colorado to be the most rewarding work of your career. If you're looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you'll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
Renovate Colorado is a general contractor, with a heavy focus on safety, consistency and quality. No matter who you are, Renovate Colorado is a place you can call home. We're a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and poised for mutual success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Renovate Colorado- and world - for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
If you're tired of working a full year in the construction industry and living paycheck to paycheck...if you've been looking for a place to grow knowledge in all facets of sales, construction and management, Renovate Colorado is the Home for You.
Great Roofing Sales Pro With Integrity and Work Ethic?
e-Mail Your Info / Resume!