compensation: $13.00 - $15.00 DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Attend to all types and makes of vehicles, Shuttle customers or vehicles as needed, Grounds and Shop organization and cleanliness, Focused attention on an organized and clean working environment.
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist in maintaining a neat, orderly and clean office, shop, and outside landscape.
• Ability to drive an RV
• Ability to use and operate a tractor
• Ability to identify and repair small items
• Deliver parts and vehicles to designed areas as needed, provide customers with shuttle service as requested.
• Mechanical knowledge of machines, tools, including their design, uses repair and maintenance.
• Perform routine and scheduled maintenance services such as oil changes, lubrication, and rotation of tires, only on company vehicles as planned and approved.
• Clean valid current Driver’s License
• Pass a Drug and Background Check
**Must have experience with forklifts, hooking up 5th wheels or bumper-pulls.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Preferably 1 -3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar setting.
Possess a basic understanding of the mechanical functions of an automobile, truck, RV, and small engines.
The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
• Pay is $12 - $14 per hour, depending on experience
• Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 during Winter Schedule, Tuesday through Saturday on Summer Schedule.
• Hours per week – 45/55
Health, Vision, Dental, Accidental, and, Life Insurance
We promote a drug-free work environment
Apply online or stop by the office to complete an application.
Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers