QR Code Link to This Post
Retail Inventory Associate
Whether you want to work to have extra money to pay bills or find a rewarding new career, RGIS is the company for you!
Here at RGIS you count! Businesses make critical decisions based on their inventories and rely on RGIS to ensure that they are done accurately and professionally. As a part of the RGIS Team, you’re an important part of the decision making process. By contributing to reliable inventory counts, you help our customers make better decisions to support the needs of their customers!
- Counting is a very active job - you’ll be bending, kneeling and climbing ladders; so you’re either on your feet or knees the entire inventory.
- When counting, you can use a finger scanner to scan each item’s barcode, which sends the information to a portable device at your waist, or use the device itself as a handheld scanner instead. Be prepared to do repetitive actions
- Accuracy is everything! You have an eagle eye for detail and pride yourself in making sure everything is correct
- Efficiency is everything! I know, I know…we just said accuracy is everything but speed and accuracy go hand in hand when you’re a Retail Inventory Associate
- Location, location, location. You will never get bored with going to the same location over and over again. From a grocery or dollar variety retail store around the corner to a warehouse a couple hours away, you’ll likely be at a new place just about every time you’re scheduled to work.
- Starting on time is critical to a successful inventory so we are looking for reliable people that can get to the inventories on time and as scheduled.
- Safety first! At RGIS it is in our DNA and we are committed to providing associates safe work environments along the way, at every location, and on the way back.
- We provide you with an RGIS shirt, as well as guidelines on clothing and proper footwear that you’re required to wear. Think of it as showing pride for your favorite team.
- This team focuses on one primary national retailer and has a need for overnight travel.
- Candidates must be able to travel overnight for up to three nights in a row. Which includes a meal per diem and includes travel pay.
- “We offer Instant Pay! Turn every shift into payday. Work with us and you’ll have the option of working today and getting paid tomorrow, for free
- Opportunities for pay increases after just 5 inventories
- Supervisor and management opportunities
- On-the-job paid training
- Refer a Friend to Earn $100! Help recruit Inventory Associates through the enhanced Employee Referral Program which can now earn you up to $100 per successful referral
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee-paid health insurance available at group rates
- Discounted prices at movie theaters, theme parks and more
What you bring to the Team:
- At least 18 years of age; no experience needed
- Access to reliable transportation
- Strong work ethic with the ability to focus in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment
- Ability to, with or without reasonable accommodation, frequently squat, kneel, bend, climb ladders and reach, as well as stand for up to 10-12 hours
At RGIS, we value ethics, positive attitude, and safety in workplaces. We are passionate about our people, technology, and process because when you succeed, we succeed. Interested? Apply today!
*You will be expected to successfully complete 5 qualifying events to be considered for a promotion and pay raise as part of the Fast Track program.
RGIS is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment