Apartment Management Consultants, LLC would like to announce the opening of a Groundskeeper position.
QR Code Link to This Post
Groundskeepers will be responsible for the daily upkeep of the residential property grounds. This includes removing trash and debris from the property as well as maintaining great curb appeal.
Other Duties Include but are not limited to:
* Picks up trash on the property and in common areas, which includes but is not limited to the driveways, parking lots, curbs, trash receptacle areas, exterior hallways, and any public areas.
* Ensures dumpster area is emptied and kept clean.
* Uses power blower and pressure washer to clean breezeways, steps, sidewalk, pool area, and any other common areas.
* Maintains the property’s flowerbeds, plants and grass areas, including pool cleaning or routine pool maintenance, and removing snow.
* Walks the property several times a day and picks up new debris.
* Communicates with supervisor regarding the status of work and any potential issues.
* Assists office staff as needed with posting notices on resident doors.
* Ensures all work areas are neat and orderly after work orders have been completed.
* Inspects buildings and grounds to ensure safety and cleanliness, and alerts Maintenance to items that need to be repaired.
* Ensures excellent customer service to prospective residents and tenants, and promotes a quality living experience for all residents.
* Participates in Company-provided training such as fair housing, safety, non-discrimination, and harassment prevention.
* Complies with all Company National Standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws.
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you. We offer great benefits including health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, holidays, growth opportunity and much, much more.
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Click on this link to apply: