compensation: $14 - $20/hr. DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a landscape maintenance company preparing to catapult to the next level this year. We are looking for skilled and talented individuals to join our team and work with one of the best landscape maintenance companies in town. We provide an excellent work environment along with competitive pay.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Handle herbicides in a responsible manner and follow all laws and regulations regarding the material handled
• Clean sprayer equipment after usage
• Understand and follow all state, federal and EPA guidelines
• Apply liquid fertilizer and herbicide (weed killer) to large scale lawns and rock beds
• Snow removal during the winter
• Shrub trimming
• General landscape maintenance detail work
• An eye for detail
• General plant knowledge of weeds, turf, shrubs and trees
• Valid CO driver's license
• Able to lift 50lbs on a regular basis
• At least 1 full season of relatable experience
• Must be able to follow directions and company policies
• No scheduling conflicts
• $14 - $20/hr. DOE
Call Mike at 719 2 zero 5 zero 5 nine 5
NO TEXTS PLEASE!!!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers