Stresscon Corp. is a major producer of prestressed and precast concrete products for the commercial construction industry. We are currently taking applications for hiring immediately.
QR Code Link to This Post
• Experience not necessary – we will train.
• Applicants should have a reliable and consistent work record
• Must pass post-offer drug screen.
• Must have a reliable way to get to and from work on time.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Construction experience a plus, but not necessary.
• Must be comfortable working outside in any and all kinds of weather.
• Follow instructions given by superintendents, foreman and other experienced crew.
• Perform all required duties with the first focus on safety.
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
• Must report to work on time as scheduled.
Starting wage $13.58/hr and up DOE. Please apply in person at 3210 Astrozon Blvd., Colorado Springs, CO 80910 or reply to this posting with a resume.
Stresscon Corp. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Essential Functions of a concrete laborer
• Sit 5% of the day
• Stand 10% of the day
• Kneel 25% of the day
• Bend 25% of the day
• Walk 35% of the day
• Twist Frequently
• Crawl Frequently
• Climb steps seldom
• Climb ladder seldom
• Reach over shoulders frequently
• Use lower extremities for foot control occasionally
• Relocate material in excess of 100 pounds by means of hand, truck, carts, or dollies occasionally
• With both or either hand:
o Grasp constantly
o Use fine manipulation constantly
o Push and pull constantly
• Lift 0-50 pounds frequently
• Lift 51-75 pounds occasionally
• Lift 76-100 pounds seldom
• Push, pull, or carry 0-60 pounds frequently