What are we looking for?
We are a fun program and we always appreciate staff who are upbeat and optimistic.
Community Intersections is seeking full time and part time live-in staff to work with adults with developmental disabilities in their home and in the community in Denver, CO.
Full time staff will work both in the homes of the people served and in our day program. Part time staff work in the residential program from Sunday into Monday.
Did you say BONUS!!!!
Community Intersections is excited to offer a hiring bonus. Full Time receive a $250 after 30 days of employment and $250 after six month. Part Time receive a $100 after 30 days of employment and $150 after six month.
• The responsibilities of the direct care provider include assisting the person served with activities of daily living in their home
• helping the person served establish natural supports in the community
• providing transportation to and from activities and volunteer sites
• supporting and encouraging the person in making responsible choices, and teaching and role modeling skills for each individualized goal.
• Although experience working with adults with developmental disabilities is preferred, we do provide all the necessary training for the direct care providers to support the people we serve.
Applicants must pass a Criminal Background Check, Motor Vehicle record check, have a current license and a reliable vehicle. High school diploma/GED required unless participating in education assistance program described below.
What we offer?
• 2 ½ work day schedules
• Medical, Dental Benefits, Paid Time Off for eligible full time employees
• Community Intersections is offering an education assistance program for employees who do not have their high school diploma or GED.
o Applicants must be enrolled in a GED or high school equivalency course at the time of start date
o Must remain in program until attainment of high school equivalency to remain eligible for employment
o Verification of enrollment must be provided on an ongoing basis
o Bonus of $500 is paid upon successful completion
o Employees receiving education assistance are not eligible for the hiring bonus described above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers