compensation: $12-$15 per hr. with potential of added commission per piece employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Wanting to employe a well established entry level individual for our dental lab that specializes in Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry. We would like to hire an individual that wants a career in the dental field and not just a job. Having dental experience is a big plus but not required (but wanting that dental field career is). The individual must be a strong team player who is self-motivated and energetic, with excellent communication skills. Send official cover letter and resume.
The individual must have: (not in any particular order, except #1)
1. Must have hand skills to bend wire and grind acrylic
2. Professional appearance and demeanor
3. A strong ability to exercise good judgment and common sense
4. Ability to multi-task and operate under pressure
5. Superior customer service skills
6. Team-oriented personality
7. Demonstrates and utilizes problem solving capabilities and the ability to follow through
8. Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail
9. Is proactive in identifying areas of need
10. Strong oral and written communication skills
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers