compensation: $12.41 to 15.00 and hour (depending on experience and client care requirements) employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
A person who specializes in the functions of personal care and/or housekeeping for a client in their residence under the direction, instruction, and supervision of qualified agency personnel. This position’s goal is to provide the care required which allows the client to stay at home as independent as possible.
Wage: $12.41 to 15.00 and hour (depending on experience and client care requirements)
Hours: Both part time and full time (actual hours depend on the client’s care and caregiver’s availability)
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Duties for personal care may include but not be limited to: medication reminding, blood pressure, bathing assistance, skin, hair, mouth care, dressing, feeding, ambulation, exercise, transfers, positioning, bladder and bowel care, respiratory care, accompanying, protective oversight, first aid, universal precautions, infection control, hand washing, etc.
• Provide notification to Supervisor or Nurse of any changes in client’s condition, hospitalizations, or incidences of concern.
• Duties for housekeeping if assigned may include but not limited to cleaning, cooking, laundry, and grocery shopping tasks.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• All employees’ behavior is expected to positively impact the company's reputation and the client’s experience.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Dependable with a commitment to completion of work assignments.
• Excellent communication skills that are friendly, patient, and clear.
• Develops a cooperative relationship and communicates effectively and professionally with clients, families, co-workers, and referral sources.
• 6 months experience (does not have to be professional although preferred, it can be a family member or friend)
• Minimum Age: 18
• Minimum Education: No requirement
• Background Check
• Valid Driver’s License
• Current Personal Auto Insurance
• Clean and neat appearance.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds.
• Problem solve quickly while remaining calm and always maintaining the safety of the clients.
• Experience working with a diverse population.
• Observes confidentiality and safeguards all client related information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers