We are a small, patient-focused dental office looking for the right Dental Assistant to join our team.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our office philosophy:
1. Provide comfortable care during and after the procedure.
2. We provide care that looks great.
3. Dental care that lasts a long time.
4. Our dental treatment is geared around optimizing functionality.
• Perform functions in accordance with the applicable state’s Dental Auxiliaries Table of Permitted Duties
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual needs and concerns
• Escort patients to/from the front desk and introduce them to other team members as appropriate. Maintain a clean, sterile, and cheerful environment
• Record patient charting and all of the dentist’s notes in the digital patient chart as directed by the dentist
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, DOL, HR policies and practices)
• X-ray certification required
• 2 years experience dental assisting recommended
• Possess outstanding time management, communication, and technical skills
• Can-do attitude, a proactive nature, a strong sense of ownership, integrity, and a desire to continue to learn and grow
• Demonstrate knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, and equipment