Auto Detailers Wanted at Pikes Peak Auto Detail - $17-$20+/hr w/ TIPS! (Colorado Springs)
compensation: $17-$20+/hr with TIPS - Guaranteed minimum of $17/hr employment type: employee's choice job title: Auto Detailer
QR Code Link to This Post
As a detailer at Pikes Peak Auto Detail you will be detailing vehicles from our shop and/or visiting customers at their homes or businesses with our master detailer in the company Tesla within Colorado Springs and surrounding areas. Check us out on FB/IG @pikespeakautodetail to see our our work! We are one of the highest rated detailers in town!
* Pay: Our detailers average $17-$20+/hr with TIPS! We GUARANTEE a minimum pay of $17/hr if for some reason you didn't receive enough tips, the company will make up for it out of pocket!
* Next day pay with direct deposit! Payroll processed daily!
* Flexible scheduling - you choose the jobs that best fit your schedule! Work full time or part time Mon-Sat.
* Off for all major holidays!
* We provide all equipment, tools, supplies and training. No experience required!
* Paid lunch! (If wash/detail two cars in a day)
* Start immediately, your interview will be a paid on the job evaluation.
* Vacuum & shampoo floor, mats and seats
* Wipe doors, clean doors jambs
* Wash and clean exterior body, windows, lights, clean & dress wheels and tires
* Load and unload trailer with supplies and equipment for mobile jobs and setup job site
* Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
* Must be at least 18 years old
* Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
* Reliable transportation to/from our shop located at: 7215 US-24 #115 Colorado Springs 80915. No further driving required. You will work from our shop or ride in the company Tesla to job-sites.
* Must reside within Colorado Springs or surrounding areas within 25 miles.
* Must be willing to accept the starting base wage of $12.00/hour + TIPS with GUARANTEED minimum pay of $17/hr.
* Must be willing to work outside in all seasons and most weather conditions (heated jackets available for winter season!)
* Some heavy lifting required
* Must have a good work ethic, self-motivated, on-time with good attendance, hard worker, attention to detail, good communication, team player.
* No call, no shows, missing scheduled jobs, bad attitudes not tolerated.
* Must be willing to accept this is a 1099 independent contractor position - we do not deduct taxes from your pay, you are responsible for your own taxes at the end of the year. As an independent contractor we provide you the flexibility to work when you want to work. You choose the jobs based on your own schedule either morning or afternoon shifts, no evening shifts currently available.
Due to the number of applicants you may not receive a reply right away but we will keep your information to follow up as soon as possible.
Please do not call our business line regarding the position, it is reserved for clients scheduling appointments. The receptionist will not be able to help you. You will be automatically disqualified for lack of attention to detail if you call our client scheduling line. You may email us to schedule a phone call with a manager. We typically reply to all messages same-day.
Also please do not show up to our facility without scheduling an appointment, we are an appointment based business and may not be on-site if an appointment is not scheduled.
If you’re interested in the position, please email the following answers with a resume:
(you will not receive a reply if the following questions are not answered)
* Where are you located?
* Are you currently employed?
* Do you have your own vehicle to get to/from our shop located?
* Do you have any prior detailing experience? If so, please explain. If not, please tell us what would make you a good fit as a detailer.
* When can you start?
* What type of work schedule are you looking for? Days and hours? Only morning and afternoon shifts available, no evening.
* Do you have any questions regarding the position?
Labor, part time, flexible schedule, construction, army, military, temporary, contractor, auto, automobile, service, repairs, technican, maintenance, landscaping, weekends, detailing, detailers, car wash, cars, trucks, vehicles, no experience, start immediately, mobile, movers, moving, automotive, cleaners, cleaning, gig, short term, long term, outside, outdoors
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers