Group-Rehab/Fitness Instructor for Over 55 Demographic (Colorado Springs)
compensation: $50-$75 per hour based on relevant experience. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
Rehab2Fit Technologies, Inc. (R2F) is in the business of creating at-home, rehabilitation products, and services, specifically designed for people 55+ who are suffering from musculoskeletal disorders. The products/service technologies we are developing are tailored towards this older demographic who are recovering from or managing chronic knee, hip, or back conditions. We are creating a device for at-home rehabilitation that combines artificial intelligence guided exercises with virtual and real-time rehab regimen instruction. Watch our product-concept overview video, which provides a visual tour of our device, at www.r2f.com/video
We are currently looking for specialized instructors who want to contribute to the next phase of our product development!
We are looking for subgroups of people who can meet the following criteria:
Seasoned experience in teaching exercises and/or classes to the over-55 population who are in rehab or working on strengthening knee/hip/back conditions, which includes or complements their physical therapy regimen. This might involve leading a group class in the community, teaching at a facility, a local recreational center, eldercare facility, or running classes for seniors in other forums.
- You have a certification in physical therapy or you have received extensive training.
- You bring passion, charisma, and enthusiasm in your role as an instructor, and you excel at captivating the attention of your participants when running a safe, smooth, and entertaining group.
- You understand the nuances and dynamics of teaching a movement class to older populations in recovery from chronic physical health issues.
- You are well-versed in the “tricks of the trade” when guiding certain exercises, in developing fresh and unique content for your classes, and in offering specialized guidance to both beginning and expert students who work with you.
Job description: Review our company’s current database of artificial intelligence guided exercises and edit/enhance/optimize/streamline them based on your experience as an instructor. We are looking for people who can give us concrete, relevant, and engaging feedback and content that will be used for the first-generation of our product. This is a remote position.
Compensation: $50 to 75 per hour based on overall fit with our requirements.
For the right candidates, this is a unique opportunity to contribute your expertise and passion as a 55+ group-movement instructor into a revolutionary product that has the potential to positively influence the marketplace of 25 to 35 million American adults in recovery from rehab.
Qualified candidates, please address all responses to Michael Bissonnette and include:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the ideal fit for this job and your current pay requirements.
- An up-to-date resume.
- If you have any of the following, please include a few examples of your group-instructing style and approach, via videos and/or advertisements you may have used for marketing purposes.
- Any comments, questions, or general feedback related to your experience of watching our product video.
Finally, openness, honesty, and candidness are qualities we respond to—as opposed to framing things in the right way with the right words. Please just be yourself.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers