compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
SFA Design Group, LLC - Portland, Seattle, and Livermore Offices (Consulting Structural Engineers) is looking to fill 2 positions in our new Palmer Lake office. The positions are for a Structrural Engineer and an Engineer Technician.
Our staff is comprised of highly competent engineers dedicated to the successful completion of all projects worked on. Office culture prioritizes hitting deadlines and enjoying a social work environment. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects ranging from light residential to multi-story structures utilizing all materials. Our work ranges across the United States as well as Canada.
Our Colorado office is new and we are looking for strong, driven, go-getters to lead the office and grow with the company. Local industry contacts and an interest in business development a plus.
Structural Engineer position:
In order to be considered, candidates must have an engineering degree with structural emphasis and have passed the PE and/or SE. Experience in the design and analysis of residential, commercial, retail, multifamily, and industrial buildings a plus. Candidates will be evaluated/selected based upon their design experience with timber, concrete, masonry, steel, foundations, computer analysis programs, and communication skills. Previous experience with wood/timber design is required, experience with deep foundations or geotechnical engineering is a plus. Competitive salary and benefits based on experience.
Contact information: Attn: Logan Miller, PE, SE Associate Principal - Phone: 503-641-8311
Engineer Technician position:
Considerations for employment:
• Experience in construction and/or structural engineering
• Valid driver's license with reliable transportation (required)
• Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
• Detail oriented
• Drafting experience
• Generate engineering documents for our clients in the piering industry.
• Observe and document the installation of helical piers, push piers and grouted micropiles.
• Observe and document the installation of post installed anchors.
• Generate condition reports for existing structures.
• Coordinate with engineering staff to ensure that the intent of each design is being met.
• Communicate effectively with contractors, city officials and internal staff.
Compensation ranges from $35,000 - $50,000 per year, depending on experience and qualifications. Employer paid benefits after 90-day trial period. Reimbursement for mileage is paid monthly per the federal rate of $0.54/mile. Mileage is based on distance to and from our office in Palmer Lake.
Contact information: Attn: Keith Caylor, Operations Manager - Phone: 503-641-8311.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers