compensation: DOE (with excellent benefits) employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Trihydro is accepting resumes for a Senior Air Professional within the Air and Process Services Business Unit.
Position: Senior Air Quality Professional / Oil and Natural Gas
Position Location: Denver, Ft. Collins, CO or Laramie WY
Job Description: Trihydro Corporation (Trihydro) seeks an experienced Senior Air Quality Professional to provide technical expertise, project and team management, and business development support for our Air Quality Service Area in the Rocky Mountain region. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior air professional to manage and contribute technically to challenging air quality assurance, permitting, climate change and compliance projects for oil & gas, chemical and petroleum refining throughout the western US. The successful candidate will also network with Trihydro's air compliance team to share best practices and consulting opportunities.
The job responsibilities include managing air permits and compliance assurance programs for a variety of oil and gas and industrial clients with complex technical and regulatory issues. Working closely with clients and developing strong relationships to understand specific processes and air quality compliance issues. Achieve client expectations for scope, schedule, budget and quality.
• Bachelor's degree in chemical, mechanical, civil or environmental engineering or related scientific degree and 10 years of professional experience with state and federal air permits such as PSD/NSR, Title V, MACT, NSPS, GHG, and state air construction permits and regulatory programs.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with clients and project team members.
• Demonstrated ability to fulfill commitments on schedule and to do what it takes to meet client service expectations and requirements.
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills, including attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness, as well as a commitment to producing high-quality deliverables.
• Initiative and motivation, with an emphasis on client service and cultivating long standing relationships.
• Acceptable driving record.
• Ability to travel to client locations and other Trihydro offices.
• Proven track record with 10 to 15 years of relevant air regulatory experience with federal and state regulations that impact the oil and natural gas sector.
• Direct industry employment history in environmental compliance or related field
• Can build and maintain client relationships that generate repeat business to grow Trihydro's Air & Process Services team in the western US and nationally.
• Prepare technical proposals and participate in business development engagements with existing clients and new identified targets.
• Actively participate in regional and federal trade associations, including presentations and panel discussions.
• A flexible working-style and willingness to occasionally modify personal schedules as required to meet project deadlines and/or client needs.
• Can capitalize on existing client relationships to expand Trihydro's profile and market share in other core business segments.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits (including a 10% 401(k) match).
Apply at https://www.trihydro.com/about-us/careers with application, resume, and cover letter. Trihydro is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected Veteran.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers